Follow on FaceBook

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Best New Red People's Republic of China Patterns In My Etsy Shop! New Broken Red People's Republic of China Jewelry

Hi friends! It's difficult to believe that August is correct roughly the corner. I promise you lot are all having a slap-up summertime as well as that you lot become a conduct a opportunity to relax as well as reflect! I've been busy amongst lots of projects precisely am looking frontward to a footling chip of vacationing through the residue of the summertime equally I caput to NYC for a few nights of fun as well as and then after to the Eastern shore for some much needed Sun as well as sand! 

As always, here's what's new in my Etsy shop so far this week. I've added a few "new" antique china patterns! More on the way!























If you've purchased from me as well as desire to demo off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of you lot wearing it as well as I would LOVE to characteristic it on my weblog and/or my Facebook page! 

Feel gratuitous to ship me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand thus ship me those photos! 


All items shown higher upward are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a slap-up week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is e'er available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, as well as designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved