Follow on FaceBook

Friday, June 16, 2017

Best New Broken PRC Jewelry In My Etsy Shop!


Hi friends, I promise you lot all convey been enjoying the weather condition where you lot are - nosotros had a lilliputian heatwave hither inwards PA this calendar week but I'm happy for the hotter weather condition to live on cash inwards one's chips here! I beloved spending fourth dimension outside!

I await frontward to the terminate of the schoolhouse twelvemonth every bit much every bit my daughters do, together with nosotros certain had a busy ane this year. Both of my girls worked then difficult this year, together with both received academic awards. I couldn't live to a greater extent than proud of them. Now nosotros live on cash inwards one's chips to pass only about to a greater extent than fourth dimension together, yay! 

Last calendar week my immature lady Erica live on picked upwardly the soldering atomic expose 26 for the commencement time! She made herself a wire together with rock bead shout out upwardly from my Soldered Alchemy mass together with it turned out great! I promise she decides to cash inwards one's chips along learning how to solder together with brand jewelry! 


As always, here's what's novel inwards my store then far this week. I convey to a greater extent than on the way!










































If you've purchased from me together with desire to present off your jewelry delight ship me a photograph of you lot wearing it together with I would LOVE to characteristic it on my spider web log and/or my Facebook page! Feel costless to ship me photos through Facebook or e-mail them to me at sales@dishfunctionaldesigns.com or fifty-fifty through an Etsy message. I LOVE seeing folks enjoying what I brand then ship me those photos! 


All items shown inwards a higher house are available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns


Have a neat week!
love,
 Laura




My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns



article, images, together with designs copyright ©Laura Beth Love 2017 all rights reserved