Follow on FaceBook

Friday, February 17, 2017

Best Time Lapse Mandala Artwork - Ink Drawing With Watercolor Painting


I've been playing around amongst creating fourth dimension lapse videos, tooling around amongst the fourth dimension lapse characteristic on my iphone... but rapidly works life out that the built inwards fourth dimension lapse characteristic is only besides fast for capturing artwork! 

I idea I would endeavor it out piece creating this doodle - a quick pencil sketch to become my blueprint started, together with and hence some pen together with newspaper drawing, topped off amongst a lilliputian fleck of color added amongst H2O together with watercolor paints.  

You tin run across it all below inwards nigh 26 blazing seconds haha! ...but I was unhappy amongst the video's beat of my drawing, which turned out to endure only besides fast for yous to genuinely run across what I was doing. (watch it hither on my YouTube Channel instead)





Regardless, I uploaded the video to my YouTube channel together with and hence tried to toy amongst the video's settings, slowing it downwards 2x together with and hence 4x but I before long works life out that that didn't piece of occupation because when a fourth dimension lapse video is filmed, at that spot are sections of fourth dimension that are genuinely skipped. If yous endeavor to deadening downwards a video that yous filmed inwards fourth dimension lapse trend on your iphone, the effect is genuinely a trippy, smeared video! 



My resolution? I only downloaded an app that allows yous to pick out your video recording speed, hence dorsum to the drawing board - literally. When I become some gratis fourth dimension I volition laissez passer on it some other shot using the app together with hopefully accept some meliorate results! 





Have yous ever made a fourth dimension lapse video for your artwork? 
Any tips to share? 







I promise yous accept a neat week! 
Love, Laura


My broken china jewelry is ever available for buy at https://www.etsy.com/shop/dishfunctionldesigns