Follow on FaceBook

Friday, May 17, 2013

Best The sandbox

My sweetness hubby honored my i birthday asking too built me a sandbox.  Yes, for me!  I may non last the i spending hours playing inward it over the summer, but I will last the i spending hours sitting on the porch, making dinner, working inward the yard, cleaning the house, or, if I'm lucky, reading a majority spell these niggling guys are entertained.


We got the plans for this sandbox from Ana White.  Pete got almost of the forest cutting at Lowe's afterward he bought it, since nosotros don't convey a fancy saw.  Then all he needed was a drill too screws.  The instructions were tardily to follow too he was able to complete it inward 3-5 hours.


The seats on either side convey hinges too flexure downwards to double every bit a cover.



I love how it turned out... unproblematic blueprint too super sturdy.  Now I only quest to observe a agency to expire along the sand from making its agency into our house.