Follow on FaceBook

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Best Slow mornings as well as playdough

Time seems to last going faster than always lately.  Many days I wake up, larn the kids breakfast, larn John in addition to Dan off to school, decease on the other ii last in addition to somewhat happy, endeavor to decease on upward amongst dishes, laundry, bills, welcome the kids abode from school, assistance John practise piano, create dinner, wrestle (sometimes literally) everyone into bed, endeavor to grab upward amongst everything that was left undone during the day, accept a deep breath in addition to become to bed.  Some days become smoothly in addition to are total of laughter in addition to fun, in addition to other days I'm inwards survival agency from the infinitesimal I wake up.  It's all piece of work of maternity I suppose.


Last calendar week nosotros had a rare morn where nosotros didn't stimulate got to become anywhere or create anything (except for getting John off to school).  I crave those mornings in addition to welcome them amongst opened upward arms.  So equally presently equally Will was downward for his nap, Dan in addition to Joe in addition to I got to piece of work making roughly playdough.

Time

You tin plough over the axe notice the recipe I work here.

Time 

We had fun experimenting amongst colors in addition to smells this fourth dimension around.  Dan wanted to brand bluish playdough amongst a lemon smell, Joe went amongst greenish peppermint, in addition to Dan idea John would similar cherry lavender.  I failed to accept pictures of the rest, but nosotros thus divided upward the balls in addition to tried mixing inwards a few to a greater extent than drops of nutrient coloring to run across what colors nosotros would larn (blue+red made purple, red+yellow made orange, etc.)  It was fun to only sit down downward amongst these ii cuties during a tranquillity minute inwards the morning.  Then earlier I knew it a outcry from upstairs beckoned me to larn dorsum on my feet.