Follow on FaceBook

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best Family artwork

Over General Conference weekend, Pete, the kids together with I worked on creating to a greater extent than or less fine art to pose inwards the kids' bathroom. I institute these frames at a garage sale for $1 each, together with thence painted them cherry-red amongst to a greater extent than or less leftover pigment from to a greater extent than or less other project. I saw to a greater extent than or less like artwork at a children's infirmary together with used that equally the inspiration. Pete drew the smaller i for Dan to color, together with I drew the bigger i for John. But one-half vogue through coloring, the kids decided they wanted to operate together thence they could complete faster (I don't intend they understood that that wouldn't salve whatever fourth dimension inwards the end... oh well). I honey how they turned out! The kids LOVE to color, thence this was the perfect projection to proceed them somewhat busy thence nosotros could brain to Conference. And instantly their bath displays to a greater extent than or less really inexpensive (yet priceless!) artwork.

the